This timeless kitchen design meets with quirky industrial finishes to create a bespoke Bryan Turner Kitchen loved by the whole family. Built partially below ground level due to planning restrictions, but still creating a sense of space and light. Hand-made cabinets form the working areas reflecting natural light around the room. A bespoke oak pedestal column supports the island seating area, bringing contrast to the room, and the stunning tractor seats accompany chrome light fixtures to add a retro feel.
Classic style kitchen with hand painted cabinetry in Farrow & Ball Ammonite and island in Farrow & Ball Stiffkey Blue. The island also features oak details, including an oak pedestal column to support the open-ended island breakfast bar area and a bespoke oak niche for additional storage.
30 mm ‘Viscont White’ leathered Granite finished with small pencil round edge, also used for upstands with square edged profile behind the Aga.
Tumble edged Travertine in Opus Romano pattern
- Fully integrated dishwasher, Miele
- Induction hob, Miele
- Integrated Pureline Combination Microwave oven in clean steel finish, Miele
- Integrated canopy extractor, Westin
- French door fridge Freezer with ice and water dispenser in stainless steel, Fisher & Paykel
- Wine cooler with dual temperature control, Liebherr
- Limited edition range cooker in black with stainless steel edging, AGA
Sink and taps
- Icerock under mount sink in stainless steel, Kohler
- Classic shaker ceramic double bowl Belfast sink, Shaws
- Athenian mixer taps in nickel, Perrin & Rowe
- Minoan sink mixer taps with crosshead handles, Perrin & Rowe